Contact info



The Life of a Navy Wife

read about my life..And how I am Losing Weight my Way! with good ol' Diet And Exercise and PURE Determination And Will Power

Brief description of my story

My photo
San Diego, ca, United States

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Im sick of it! the weight loss plan!

Okay so to me theres no start date you just have to do it!
no time frames or time limits or anything like that!

My plan of attack! lol

Eating plan:

I Want to have set times to eat certain things.

Breakfast must be eaten somewhere between 8AM-11AM
Foods must be eaten in serving size portions only
Foods that are okay:
*Multi Grain Cherrios
*Quaker oats
*Cream of Wheat
*Eggs
one of those with one of these
*ALL fruits
*vanilla yogurt
*protein shake

Lunch Must be eaten between 12PM-3pm

Foods that are okay:
*Whole grain turkey sandwich
*salad(lettuce,carrots,cucumber,Light Dressing and sometimes Chicken)
*Veggies whole grain noodles with oscar mayer turkey smoked sausage

Dinner must be eaten between 4PM-7PM

Foods that are okay:
*Spaghetti made with whole grain noodles and ground turkey or chicken only
*healthy pizza (flat out,Sauce,fat free cheese,and Veggies)
*Grilled chicken,Veggies,And fruit.

Snack will be eaten between meals. like in between the times the meals are to be eaten so for example breakfast is from 8-11am so my breakfast and snack must be eaten in those time frames.

my snacks will be kept like and healthy
*popcorn
*fiber one bars
*protein shakes
*fruit
*carrot sticks
*cucumbers
*yogurt
*fat free puddings
*whole grain crackers

and i will be treating myself to certain things every now and then.

Workout plan

For my workout plan my husband got me the Zumba fitness dvds
so i will be doing those 4-6 days a week.
i will be doing 20-45 min walks 2-4 times a week.
and i will be doing ab and leg work outs of my own 2 times a week.

I will be doing my best to get weigh ins on camera for u all.
if not ill take pics of the scale and update you all periodically.

so this is my FINAL plan that im sure will work because its my plan and no1 elses.

:)

god bless you all on your journeys. :)

much love
Renee

2 comments:

  1. Hey Renee, I noticed your diet is very restricted. Give yourself a break once in a while and eat something you would consider fattening. Don't be discouraged if you have an off day and go offf your program. Instead of fat free- try low fat. It will help you stay on your diet longer because your body won't starve from the fats as much because that is what the body craves carbs and fats. Good luck.
    -Shariah

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Shariah! i appreciate your comment! ill try the yogurt as low fat i think thats what i meant lol oops.

    ReplyDelete