Contact info



The Life of a Navy Wife

read about my life..And how I am Losing Weight my Way! with good ol' Diet And Exercise and PURE Determination And Will Power

Brief description of my story

My photo
San Diego, ca, United States

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Weigh in #2

So This morning i got on the scale to do my weigh in.
and was super stoked with the results. :)
i can not believe that I lost 7.8lbs in 2 weeks. thats almost 4lbs per week.
which to me is the most weight i have lost at one time EVER!

Weight Watchers is truly a Blessing in my life.
and i have to say i really think is MY time to lose weight
and get healthy! and i cant wait til my next weigh in.

until then ill see you all next time.

P.S. I set a few mini scale goals for myself...and i was able to cross 2 of them off
after this mornings weigh in.

Stay focused..and god bless u all!

*Renee*

No comments:

Post a Comment