Contact info



The Life of a Navy Wife

read about my life..And how I am Losing Weight my Way! with good ol' Diet And Exercise and PURE Determination And Will Power

Brief description of my story

My photo
San Diego, ca, United States

Friday, October 29, 2010

update

Hey to all my bloggers out there.
I just wanted to give you all a little update in case you dont watch
my youtube channel (fromthick2thin)

so i have still been on my weight loss journey,i have actually been taking a weight loss pill called Lida Daidaihua. it can be purchased at this website: http://lidaloseweight.com/
it has been a long journey for me but from the moment i started taking this pill my weight loss has changed in a great way. this pill really has helped me to avoid the hunger cravings. and the want to eat bad stuff during my journey. im losing weight to have a baby and so that i can be a healthier me and gain MY life back and this pill has really helped me. ive been taking lidadaidaihua for a little over a month now and i have to say this has been one of the best decisions of my life.
but i will say this..this pill is NOT for everyone i encourage you to read the health risks along with doing your own research on lidadaidaihua. if you can take this pill i would say go for it. it has helped me a lot. i am not using this pill solely as a way to lose weight i am using this pill as a tool to help me just as some use WLS. this is my way and my life and i am going to live it my way from this day forward.

i will be updating soon on YouTube so be on the look out for my video :)

take care and have a great nite everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment