Contact info



The Life of a Navy Wife

read about my life..And how I am Losing Weight my Way! with good ol' Diet And Exercise and PURE Determination And Will Power

Brief description of my story

My photo
San Diego, ca, United States

Monday, July 12, 2010

Weight Watchers update #2

Hey everyone
Its time for an update!

So this week was okay!
I was super confused with how many points i should have!
but i ended up just having 40 points this week.

Also i decided i am going to be doing weigh ins every 2 weeks. so my next
weigh in will be up next monday and then i will do body shots once a month.
and my reason for that is i really feel that weighing in every week puts alot of pressure on
me and makes me feel that if i dont lose anything that i dont wanna make videos.
so im just going to post weigh ins every 2 weeks no matter how much the loss is.

also i made a video on youtube so if u havent watched it go check it out.
if u have then you probably didnt need to read this Blog lol.

*Renee*

No comments:

Post a Comment